Welcome to our post on “Who Will Cry When You Die quotes” “Who Will Cry When You Die” is a self-help book by Robin Sharma, a renowned leadership expert and motivational speaker.
Robin Sharma was born on 18 March 1965 in Uganda, and His family moved to Nova Scotia, Canada, on his first birthday. Robin Sharma excelled in his studies, majored in biology, and minored in romantic poetry at Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia.
The book has powerful, inspiring messages to help you live a happier, more fulfilling life.
This post has some of the book’s most memorable quotes, insights, and reflections on their meanings.
We hope these quotes will inspire and motivate you to make positive changes in your life and start living in a way that genuinely reflects your values and aspirations.
You can also read the summary of Who Will Cry When You Die.
So let’s dive in and explore some wisdom and guidance along with Quotes that “Who Will Cry When You Die” offers!
Also read: Who Will Cry When You Die Summary
60+ Who Will Cry When You Die Quotes
1. “When you were born, the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a way that when you die, the world cries while you rejoice.”Chapter 1
2. “If you don’t act on life, life has a habit of acting on you.”
3. “A meaningful life is made up of a series of daily acts of decency and kindness, ironically adding to something truly great for a lifetime.”
4. “Everyone who enters your life has a lesson to teach and a story to tell.”
5. “Find yourself and your passion; finding your passion doesn’t mean you must leave the job you have now. It simply means you need to bring more of yourself into work and focus on the things you do best.”
6. “Everyone who enters your life has a lesson to teach and a story to tell.”
7. “Discipline allows you to do all those things you know in your heart you should do but never feel like doing.”
8. “The habit of self-discipline is “Tough Love” getting tough with yourselves is actually a very loving gesture.”
9. “Be stricter with yourself; you will begin to love life more deliberately.”
10. “Live your life more deliberately, on your terms rather than simply reacting to life the way a leaf floating in a stream drifts according to the flow of current on a particular day.”
11. “The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don’t like to do.”
12. “The most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the things you have to do when they ought to be done, whether you like it or not.”
13. “Every time you do not tell the truth, you feed the habit of being untruthful.”
14. “Honor your past; each moment you spend on dwelling the past, you are stealing from your future.”
15. “Each moment you think about all those things that you wish never happened to you is blocking all the things you want to happen from entering your life.”
16. “The way you begin your day determines the way you will live your day.”
Who Will Cry When You Die
It is easy to say yes to every request on your time when the priorities of your life are unclear.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“If your priorities don’t get scheduled into your planner, other people’s priorities will get put into your planner.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“Those who don’t make time for exercise must eventually make time for illness.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“We don’t laugh because we are happy, we are happy because we laugh.“Who Will Cry When You Die
“On the other side of fear lies freedom.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“Life is nothing more than a game of numbers the more risks you take the more rewards you will receive.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“Fortune is not on the side of the faint-hearted.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“You cannot get to third base with one foot on the second.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“There are no real failures in life only results, there are no true tragedies only lessons and there are really no problems only opportunities waiting to be recognised as solutions by the person of wisdom.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“When you send your money out remember always bless it ask it to bless everybody that touches and command it to go out and feed the hungry and close the naked and command it to come back to you million fold.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“The real secret of getting things done is knowing what things need to be left undone.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“The person who chases two rabbits catches neither”Who Will Cry When You Die
“There’s nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“The things that are easy to do are also the things that are easy not to do.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“So long as you live keep learning how to live.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“The greatest leaders in this new economy will be the greatest thinkers.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“When you expose your mind to the thoughts of the greatest people who have walked this planet before you your game improves the depth of your thinking expands and you raised a whole new level of wisdom.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“There are no great acts there are only small acts done with great love”Who Will Cry When You Die
“Every arrow that hits the bull’s eye s the result of one hundred misses.”Who Will Cry When You Die
Remember, the person who asks for what he wants at least has a chance of getting what he wants. The person who does not ask has no chance.Who Will Cry When You Die
“It’s a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it.”Who Will Cry When You Die
“The job of leadership today is not just to make money, it’s to make meaning.”Who Will Cry When You Die
In conclusion, “Who Will Cry When You Die?” is a thought-provoking book filled with wisdom and inspiration for living a fulfilling life.
The quotes in this book offer valuable insights and the value of relationships, the importance of self-reflection, and the need for compassion and empathy in our interactions with others.
Whether you’re seeking guidance on leading a more meaningful life or looking for inspiration to help you through a tough day, this book is sure to provide something of value.